Here is reading!!
- Duca, Lauren. (Jan 10, 2017). To trolls, with love. Teen Vogue.
Duca, Lauren. (May 1, 2018). Netizens shows how cyberharassment is trivialized, especially for women. Teen Vogue.
- Pasternack, Alex. (Mar 7, 2020). How Wikipedia’s volunteers became the web’s best weapon against misinformation. Fast Company. Siobhan, Grady, Andrew
- DeKoven, Bernard. (2013). The well-played game (pp. 1-88). Mark
- Malone, Noreen. (July 24, 2017). Zoë and the Trolls. New York Magazine.
Here is questions.
- According to Duca, why is disengaging from the internet not a satisfying solution to online harassment?
- How would DeKoven determine whether a game is well played?
Write down your answers and where from the readings you came up with those answers.