You are the owner and resident psychologist of a mental health facility that focuses on treatment of eating disorders. Design a trifold brochure that focuses on one of the following: anorexia, bulimia, binge-eating disorder, or eating disorders not otherwise specified.
In effect, the brochure should be a resource for prospective clients that provides information and encourages early intervention and or treatment strategies.
In the brochure, incorporate the following components:
- Definition of selected disorder(s).
- The rationale for implementing your behavior and or treatment model.
- How should the treatment/interventions be utilized?
- Who is involved?
- What is the focus of each level?
- Are there available sources for obtaining additional resources? What are they?
- Can your model be used to determine eligibility for other programs?
- What makes your model effective?
- What is the timeframe for implementation and treatment?
To design your brochure, use the templates in Microsoft Office Publisher or any alternative word processing program. If you do not have these programs, you can use the online template resources on the Word Automation website.
Omit/delete items on templates that do not pertain to assignment criterion. Keep in mind that only .doc, .docx, .eps, .htm, .pdf, .rtf, .txt, or .wpd files are accept, with file size not to exceed 10 MB.
Cite a minimum of three to five sources in your brochure.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.