I’m working on a health & medical report and need support to help me learn.
Please remember the following: Your final paper will discuss the multitude of legal viewpoints, ethical issues, and issues of interprofessionalism related to your topic. You will be required to discuss how values, ethics, and sense of interprofessionalism may shape how the topic is interpreted, analyzed, and communicated in legal and ethical terms. Your final paper should be completed using proper APA format, Times New Roman, 12-point font, with 1-inch margins, should be 6–8 typewritten pages, and should use at least five peer-reviewed sources.
Your full-length rough draft should be a close approximation of your final paper. Your rough draft should be 6–8 typewritten pages using proper APA 7th edition format, including a cover page, an abstract, and proper citations to authority. All of your sources should be included in this rough draft.
I already have all reference sources, topic and Thesis Statement.
Please use my articles and Thesis Statement to write this paper. (see all info at these 2 attachments)
- Use headers/subtitles to separate the key topics of the paper and ensure that you thoroughly discuss each area. Use these headers:
- INTRODUCTION (introduce the topic, why it is important, and provide some historical context, and short summary of what you will discuss in the paper)
- ETHICAL/MORAL CONSIDERATIONS (discuss some concepts learned in the course)
- LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS (include a legal case reference and/or laws to support your case)
- INTERPROFESSIONALISM (discuss how the medical profession in general perceives the topic; how do different areas of healthcare who would be involved in the topic feel about their role)
- CONCLUSION (summary of key findings, and your final position – do you agree, disagree? Why?)
- Use scholarly sources to support each section of your paper, especially the legal section. I should see plenty of in-text citations; use sources that are within a 10-year window and avoid using really old research or at least minimize that amount of information used from old sources and focus more on the newer sources.