You have been put in charge of a large research project and you have discovered a grant opportunity that may fund the project. The requirement to receive grant funding is to submit either a video or voice-over PowerPoint which responds to these questions.
- What is the topic of your research project?
- What is your research question?
- What is your research design?
- What is your research method?
- How will the research project be facilitated?
- How will issues in the project be tracked and documented?
- What are the costs and possible budget items?
- What, if any IRB concerns would you expect?
- Why would we be interested in funding your project
- Why is your project important?
- Meet CAHIIM Curriculum requirement for Bachelor’s Degree.
- Domain VI. Leadership
- Subdomain VI.I. Project Management
- Section 4. Facilitate project management by integrating work efforts.
- Competencies: Issue tracking, facilitation techniques, opportunity costs
- Understand research project management