Start by reading and following these instructions:
- Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
- Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
- Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
- Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
For this assignment the student will create a PowerPoint to address the following scenario…
You are preparing an orientation module to teach incoming nurse practitioners about Medicare and Medicaid. You presentation should address the following, and language should be directed at entry-level medical personnel:
- Medicare Parts A: Eligibility and What is covered and not covered (2-4 slides)
- Medicare Parts B: Eligibility and What is covered and not covered (2-4 slides)
- Medicare Parts C: Eligibility and Coverage (2-4 slides)
- Medicare Parts D: Eligibility and Coverage (1-2 slides)
- Medigap and supplement insurance (1-2 slides)
- Medical necessity (1-2 slides)
- Limiting charges (1-2 slides)
- Process of patient registration (2-3 slides)
- Medicaid guidelines and eligible groups (3-5 slides)
- Medi-Medi (2-4 slides)
- Medicaid verification (1-3 slides)
Include a title and reference slide. Insure all information is referenced and cited in your slides
- File name: