Analyze the influence of cultural, socioeconomic, and behavioral factors on public health.
As a public health nurse at a community clinic, your supervisor has asked you to research and examine childhood obesity in the community. You have been asked to create a visual concept map to be shared during a staff meeting to illustrate your findings on the cultural, socioeconomic, and behavioral factors that are contributing to childhood obesity as well as determining how the community clinic can promote healthy behaviors to address childhood obesity.
Create a visual concept map on child obesity and the factors influencing childhood obesity that:
- Identifies a specific community to research and provides statistical data on childhood obesity in the selected community.
- Analyzes the cultural, socioeconomic, and behavioral factors that influence childhood obesity.
- Illustrates the connection between childhood obesity, behavior, culture, and socioeconomic status.
- Describes how the promotion of health behaviors will help to reduce and ultimately eliminate childhood obesity.
- Explains ways the public health nurse can support healthy behaviors while responding to the diverse needs in the community.
- Provides stated ideas with professional language and attribution for credible sources with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar in the visual concept m