his presentation will examine the role of the nurse as a health professional and leader.
- Choose a high-risk risk population (older adult with diabetes)
- Address a health care need for this population
- What resources are provided for this population?
- What are the economic priorities, challenges, and issues for this population?
- What are the major ethical, societal, professional, and legal system-level issues confronting providers, insurers, public policymakers, and organizations regarding the care for this population
- How could nursing intervene or advocate to improve the health care delivery for this population
This PowerPoint (Microsoft Office) or Impress (Open Office) presentation should be a minimum of 20 slides (maximum of 30 slides), including a title, introduction, conclusion and reference slide, with detailed speaker notes and recorded audio comments for all content slides. Use the audio recording feature with the presentation software. Use at least four scholarly sources and make certain to review the module’s Signature Assignment Rubric before starting your presentation. This presentation is worth 400 points for quality content and presentation.