I’m trying to learn for my Health & Medical class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
By Thursday at 1159 PM CST complete the following and post in this forum. Please be substantive in your posts. One sentence answers for each question is not enough detail to thoroughly answer these questions.
Consider the functions of hair and explain how it contributes to maintaining homeostasis.
Young people of Caucasian ancestry seem to enjoy sunbathing to get a “tan.” Why is a “tan” a temporary state? Why does a “tan” develop more quickly on the upper and lower limbs compared to the torso?
Explain why both osteoclasts and osteoblasts are required for proper bone development.
Explain how bones may become weakened if the diet is deficient in calcium.
By Sunday at 1159 pm, CST reply to one peer with a substantive post.
Replies must be substantive at least 200 words. Replies must include two additional resources cited in APA (intext and a reference list at the end of the post) that add content to the original presentation. Additional suggestions for your replies include:
● Suggest why you might see things differently.
● Ask a probing or clarifying question.
● Share an insight from having read the colleague’s posting.
● Offer and support an opinion.
● Validate an idea with your own experience.
● Make a suggestion.
● Expand on the colleague’s posting.
● Ask for evidence that supports the posting.
● Always be respectful and collegial