*attached is the weekend lecture
Perform an academic search and choose an article from a peer-reviewed journal that describes a disparity of a population. Write a critique of the article that is not more than 6 pages (excluding title page and reference page). Use APA format. Paper should include and abstract, introduction, critique, conclusion, and reference page. Students should use the Grading Rubric:
– Strongly conveys topic and delineates subtopics to be discussed in the body of text in the assignment.
– Content strongly related to topic; strong organization and integration of content within subtopics; and strong transitions linking subtopics and main topic.
– Strong scholarly, peer-reviewed support of topic; supporting materials are published within 5 years, as appropriate.
– Strong summarization with synthesis and insightful discussion of topic conclusions. No new information is introduced into the conclusion.
– No grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors.
– Writing mechanics are consistent with formal scholarly work.
– No errors in APA style based upon the required APA manuals listed on the course syllabi.