I’m studying and need help with a Health & Medical question to help me learn.
Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. An originality report is provided when you submit your task that can be used as a guide.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
A. Develop an introduction (suggested length of 4-6 pages) for your capstone in which you do the following:
1. Describe your chosen topic within the field of HIM.
2. Explain why you chose the topic.
3. Explain why you chose your research methodology (e.g., case study, meta-analysis of data).
4. Discuss why the topic is important to the field of HIM.
B. Explain the problem (suggested length of 3–5 pages) within the field of HIM your project will address by doing the following:
Note: You may choose to refer to your sources to support your explanations.
1. Explain the problem related to your selected topic.
2. Describe background information about the problem.
3. Discuss possible causes of the problem.
4. Explain why an examination of this problem is important to the field of HIM.
C. Create a literature review by doing the following:
1. Summarize 10–15 professional sources relevant to the topic you have chosen.
2. Explain how each of the professional sources applies to the topic being investigated
3. Explain how all 10-15 sources collectively support the chosen topic.
Note: If you are referencing a source as current, it should be no older than three years.
D. Submit an email containing the completed Human Subjects FAQ Quiz, which demonstrates that you have read and understood the “Human Subjects FAQ.”
Note: Contact your course instructor if you have any questions about where to find these.
E. Assess whether the capstone proposal complies with the Institutional Review Board (IRB) standards for exemption status.
Note: If you would like your proposed project to have an IRB review, make those arrangements with your course instructor and the IRB.
F. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
G. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.RUBRIC