Review your strategic plan to implement the change proposal, the objectives, the outcomes, and listed resources. Develop a process to evaluate the intervention if it were implemented. Write a 250-300 word summary of the evaluation plan that will be used to evaluate your intervention.
The assignment will be used to develop a written implementation plan.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Benchmark – Capstone Project Change Proposal
In this assignment, students will pull together the capstone project change proposal components they have been working on throughout the course to create a proposal inclusive of sections for each content focus area in the course. For this project, the student will apply evidence-based research steps and processes required as the foundation to address a clinically oriented problem or issue in future practice.
Develop a 1,250-1,500 written project that includes the following information as it applies to the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need profiled in the capstone change proposal:
2. Clinical problem statement.
3. Purpose of the change proposal in relation to providing patient care in the changing health care system.
4. PICOT question.
5. Literature search strategy employed.
6. Evaluation of the literature.
7. Applicable change or nursing theory utilized.
8. Proposed implementation plan with outcome measures.
9. Discussion of how evidence-based practice was used in creating the intervention plan.
10. Plan for evaluating the proposed nursing intervention.
11. Identification of potential barriers to plan implementation, and a discussion of how these could be overcome.
12. Appendix section, if tables, graphs, surveys, educational materials, etc. are created.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite