Consider a situation you experienced previously where change did not go as planned in your health care organization (e.g. Fall prevention plan). Create a 10-15-slide PowerPoint presentation in which you will assess the situation and the steps that should have been taken to successfully implement change.
1. Describe the background of the situation, including the rationale for and goal(s) of the change.
2. Identify the key interprofessional stakeholders (both internal and external) that should be involved in change efforts.
3. Discuss an appropriate change theory or model that could be used to achieve results.
4. Outline how you would initiate the change.
5. Describe the impact to the organization if the change initiative is unsuccessful again, and potential steps the interprofessional team could take if the change is unsuccessful.
Make sure to include slide notes of 100-250 words for each slide.
You are required to cite three to five sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and nursing content.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.