TUTA Sexuality Education DiscussionSchool
I need help with a Health & Medical question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
INSTRUCTIONS: FOR THIS DISCUSSION, USE THE INFORMATION FROM THE TEXTBOOK, ARTICLE AND THE VIDEOS FOR MODULE 2 TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING:
- Discuss the factors determine the onset of puberty and our sexual behavior?
- What are the outcomes of the Netherlands program and how do they compare to the United States?
- What are the pros and cons of the Netherlands program?
- After watching the video “Conception to Birth Visualized,” what do you “see” differently concerning conception and women’s health?
- What is the most interesting piece of information gained from this video?
- What is the importance of prenatal care for women & babies?
- What information was important to you from the “Sex Ed 5” & “Our Reality” Women & HIV videos”? How might the Netherlands Sexuality Education article tie in with these videos?
- Add something new, relevant & pertinent to the discussion to help earn the 100 possible points. (Add an explanation as to this new material’s relevance).
- https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/spring-fever (The Netherland program website)
- Above video for the 2nd bullet point questions. Below is for the 3rd onehttps://www.youtube.com/embed/pKU2VVTiqAM